Making delicious, home-cooked meals is a breeze with these smart cooking gadgets. They help you steam, grill, and slow cook your way to happier weeknights.
You love a homemade meal, but cooking takes time and energy—two things you might not always have in abundance. In those instances, preparing healthy, tasty meals is actually be easier than you’d think with any of these smart cooking gadgets. These cooking devices can cut your cooking time down and decrease your involvement thanks to their preset programs and other smart features.
Want a gadget that can whip up pumpkin risotto with minimal stirring? Then check out the food processor with the risotto function below. Or what about a wireless meat thermometer that lets you roam about the house, sending you updates about your steak’s status on your phone? Yes, you’ll find that here too. Enjoy better, easier meals with smart cooking gadgets.
1. The Anova Precision Cooker Nano accurate sous vide cooker gives you tender meat and veggies every time you cook.
Cooking your food to perfection isn’t difficult with the Anova Precision Cooker Nano accurate sous vide cooker. It connects to your Bluetooth device so you can keep an eye on the cooking process even when you’re not in the room.
Try with nok for $129
2. The MEATER Plus wireless smart meat thermometer keeps you connected to your cooking meat while you chat with your guest.
You no longer need to stay within close proximity of you grill when you have the MEATER Plus wireless smart meat thermometer. This wireless meat thermometer has a range of up to 165 feet. What’s more, you can monitor your meat on your phone or tablet thanks to the Bluetooth connection.
Get it for $99 on the official website.
3. The CookingPal Multo intelligent cooking system features 10 cooking functions and connects via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Cooking complete meals becomes so much easier with the CookingPal Multo intelligent cooking system. It comes with a collection of accessories and has functions like Knead, Steam, and Sauté. It works with its own tablet and connects with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Get it for $999 on the official website.
4. The Njori Tempo smart cooker weighs, monitors, and adjusts temperatures for delicous food without the stress and hassle.
The Njori Tempo smart cooker made our list of smart cooking gadgets for healthy and tasty meals because it pays attention to the details. It weighs your ingredients throughout the cooking process and has pan temperature control.
Preorder it for $495.54 on Indiegogo.
5. The Personal Rise Smart Garden nurtures vegetables, greens, and herbs right in your kitchen. Manage it with the helpful app.
Add more micronutrients to your diet with the Personal Rise Smart Garden. This hydroponic garden features a companion app that tells you when to adjust the lighting, nutrients, water, and more.
Get it for $279 on the official website.
6. The Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer offers 11 intelligent programs for cooking tasty, healthy meals quickly for the whole family.
What would a list of smart cooking gadgets be without an instant pot? The Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer comes with six smart cooking functions and five smart air fryer functions for healthy, delicious food faster than you thought possible.
Get it for $149 on the official website.
7. The Cuisinart Complete Chef cooking food processor boasts an 18-cup capacity and has 6 cooking functions, including risotto.
You can cook a gourmet meal with the Cuisinart Complete Chef cooking food processor. This versatile cooking gadget has six cooking functions that help you whip up nearly any dish. A full-color TFT screen shows you the temperature and time.
Get it for $699.95 on the official website.
8. The ColdSnap frozen treat machine makes healthy frozen yogurt and smoothies. And, yes, it makes ice cream, shakes, and slushies.
Enjoy your favorite frozen treats with another of our favorite smart cooking gadgets, the ColdSnap frozen treat machine. it works with pods to create frozen confections in seconds.
This gadget’s price is TBA. Learn more about it on the official website.
9. The GE Profile Opal nugget ice maker dispenses the ideal ice cube shape. Built-in intelligence knows when it should start making ice.
Quality ice can make or break a homemade drink. Luckily, the GE Profile Opal nugget ice maker creates ice that’s chewable and that actually captures flavor. Best of all, when the device runs low on ice, built-in intelligence lets the system know that it should make another batch.
Get it for $549 on Amazon.
10. The GE Appliances Café Specialty Drip Smart Coffee Maker has integrated Wi-Fi and voice control. Yes, you can talk to your coffee maker.
Now you can simply tell your coffee maker when you want it to brew with the GE Appliances Café Specialty Drip Smart Coffee Maker. It works with Alexa, Google, and the SmartHQ app. But that’s not all; this gadget is also certified by the Specialty Coffee Association.
Get it from the official website for $329.
Healthier, more delicious meals are just a gadget away with these smart cooking devices. Which ones would you love to add to your meal-creation routine? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Currated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in
tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox?